Monday, June 11, 2012

What a show

I saw two big productions over the weekend.  Last night, thanks to my friend John, I was able to attend The Wall Live, performed by Roger Waters and a bunch of great musicians and a host of production personnel.  It was spectacular, and we had great seats.

Also over the weekend, I attended another wonderful performance in my own back yard!  Here is the invitation:

And here is another handout, a synopsis to entice us to attend:

It, too, was a fine production, completely silent, obviously well-rehearsed, and with great props (there was hula-hooping, small plastic stakes used at hunting implements, and a water spray bottle for cleaning the invisible prey... which they did eat with enthusiasm.

2 comments:

  1. My...I can't believe that was "off Broadway." Love their posters and signs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very upset that I missed that!

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!