Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I have big dreams for a Halloween costume this year. But will I actually make the time to do this? I need to price PVC pipes and PVC glue, and solidify plans to make a big scary yead. I've done a couple of very small sketches, and need to work on more.

Last night I had an unpleasant dream that I was watching televised film from an aircraft cabin camera as the plane was catching fire. People were out of there seats trying to get a view of another compartment on the airplane where a garbage can had caught fire (thanks, Brian.) One lady was on fire and another lady was trying to wrestle her to the ground to put out the flames. I knew the plane was going to crash.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like we will not be visiting your house for Halloween. I don't think the boy takes kindly to any costume that requires that much thought.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!