Tuesday, August 12, 2008

tomatoes

Kevin raised some questions on his blog about stealing some poor little old lady's tomatoes. In my opinion, Kevin, one would have to read clues into the setting. Could the gardener have situated the plant farther away from a public walkway, but chose not to? That could be a clue that she was offering you some. Is there a chance that the plant was a volunteer that just grew there randomly? I have a couple of those in my garden. Might the tomatoes have been laced with a powerful toxin or hallucinogen? Because some people are crazy psychos who might be watching and waiting behind the blinds at their smudged window panes. You never know. You never know until you try one.
Or you could just have some of mine. They are starting to pour in. I picked a small bucketful yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!