Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Now I'll need new business cards

Our office receives various junk mail items each week; there's plenty of it, although we probably get less than many offices, thank goodness. Most of it just goes in the can, but one item caught my eye last week. It's a postcard advertising a free Myron brand pen, upon which one can have printed one's business name and address.



Since this thing seemed up for grabs, I grabbed it, and just now I logged into the Myron website and ordered my free pen.



That's why, in 2-3 weeks, I'll be excited to get a pen that says:



The Sexy Numismatist


he's also an artist!




I can't say I'll mind the junkmail that comes addressed that way, either.





3 comments:

  1. Just the other day a colleague walking past my desk stopped, looked at my family photo, pointed you out, and asked "is that your brother?"
    "Yes," I replied.
    "Is he by any chance a numismatist?" she inquired.
    "A darned fine one," I said, and added, "He is also an artist."
    "Sexy, too," she said. Then she blushed and walked away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember way back when, when this blog was active.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!