Thursday, March 29, 2012

Weeds and books

Well, I think I'll use my payment from the drag saw drawing to buy a new weed trimmer. Weeds need whacking.

I accidentally started reading the third book in the Game of Thrones series. I was going to wait, but I read the prologue just to tease myself. Then, a week later, I was looking for something short to read while I ate lunch, so I read the first chapter. Then I saw the second chapter just sitting there and read a few pages. A day later, I wanted to see what happened, so I finished that chapter, then read the next. Now, if I put it down, will I remember what's happening when I pick it up again? Maybe not! I'm six chapters in, and it would be a shame to waste all that work, so I may as well finish it.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!