Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Posting to blog

I have been posting mostly photos lately, but not much written material.  I think on reason is that sometimes I don’t have much to say.  Other times, though, I feel like I have so much stuff “backlogged” in my mind, stuff I could post to my blog, that I don’t know where to begin (or I want to post it chronologically, and feel like I should backtrack, but I can’t retrace my steps.)  But then after realizing I’m thinking about this I realize that there is no reason to feel this way, that no one cares if my blog is in chronological order, that no one cares if it tells a coherent narrative, and that few people end up reading it anyway…so, it does not matter what I say, when I say it, or in what order.  If I want to post stuff here for my few readers to read, I should just put it up when I think of it and when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!