Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Correspondence

I emailed Anderson Cooper, of CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360°”, to let him know that I really enjoyed last night’s two sets of interviews: The first with James “The Amazing” Randi and the business manager for psychic fraud Sylvia Browne, and the second with CNN’s reporter Michael Ware regarding his experiences in Iraq.

I then emailed thedailyshow@comedycentral.com:

“Dear Mr. Stewart,

I've heard several people suggest that professional magician and professed skeptic James Randi would be an excellent guest on your show. I agree completely--as a fan of both your show and Mr. Randi, I would love to see you interview him. I think it would make captivating and highly amusing television.

Thank you,
Mark Tabler”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!