Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cover up

 
 
I saw this on the BBC web site yesterday, and I wondered about it, but didn't read the news story.  It just caught my eye because I (vaguely) wondered why a farmer somewhere would be talking to a famous young pop star about a government conspiracy to hide the facts.  I figured she must be in Africa or someplace (the picture looked like that, to me) on some humanitarian outing.
 
Then I saw this again today and realized, rightly, that some guy was just telling her to wear more clothing.
 
I can't name any Rihanna songs, by the way, and I'm not entirely sure I'm pronouncing her name right.

1 comment:

  1. I saw news hilites of it, and I thought they were on the farmer's property. But I didn't watch the full news of it, so I didn't know for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!