Tuesday, April 21, 2015

dream

A couple of nights ago I dreamed that I was running a saloon in the old west.  Some woman came in and ordered a pitcher of beer, but refused to pay for it, and my staff were angry with her.  She ended up spitting in the pitcher of beer and cussing at us. We'd had trouble with her before.  There was also a guy there who was on the run from bounty hunters, but he was going out to where they were--to confront them.  He did not expect to return, which was sad, because he was a nice guy.  So he was preparing to leave, and meanwhile my staff was grabbing this woman and holder her upside down, trying to shake money out of her pockets, and I finally told everyone, "Meet me back in my office NOW!" because I was going to start teaching everyone about conflict de-escalation.  Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!