Wednesday, March 19, 2008

not detecting at Hounz Lane Park

I noticed that recently, bulldozers have stripped away the sod in a large section of Hounz Lane Park. At least, I think that's what they've done. It looks like the top couple of inches of soil is gone near the front of the park. I don't know what the plan is. Maybe they are re-grading the area, or putting down new sod or re-seeding. Whatever the case, I think that would be a nice place to detect; I wouldn't have to worry about damaging the turf, and the garbage near the top would be gone, leaving only old stuff. There might not be any old stuff, and it might be a totally fruitless search, but it would still be simple and easy.
 
Unfortunately, at the moment, any attempt to hunt that area would probably result in me sinking up to my knees in mud.


 


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!