Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My psychology is rich

Sunday night I dreamed that strange robotic devices were frequently being seen in the sky, descending to earth. They were small, and had all kinds of shapes, usually like big crane flies, fish, or birds. No one knew what they were, but it was thought that they were alien probes.
 
I was sitting outside with my dad when we saw one shaped like a tropical fish, about a foot long. It swam up to me through the air. After it seemed to scan me with its mechanical eyes for a moment, two wire-like feelers extended and touched my head. It was unnerving, but I decided to sit through it to try to learn more about what it was.
 
After the wires touched my head, I had a strange buzzing sensation in my skull; it was messing with my brain. It occurred to me that perhaps while it was doing this, I could communicate with it.
 
"Who or what are you?" I thought.
 
"I am called Zardor the Digressor," came the reply inside my head.
 
I wanted to ask more, but the probe was done and it swam off. Before it broke off contact, I got the impression that it was being controlled remotely by some alien intelligence (he who had spoken to me), and that he had a bushy red beard.
 
News of my contact with this alien was reported internationally. It was sort of a big deal.


 

1 comment:

  1. I googled Zardor, just to find out who exactly is screwing with my brother's brain. Turns out he's some sort of villain, but Wonder Woman bested him. So if you have the dreams again, you might consider calling Lynda Carter for assistance.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!