Sunday, January 18, 2009

3-year-old comedy

I was just reading The Order of the Stick (at http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0623.html) when Jill walked through the room. She slowed down, looked at the monitor, and got a big grin on her face. "Charlie Brown!" she exclaimed with delight. "Not quite," I told her, although I guess I can see the resemblance.

On a somewhat related note, Jill was sitting on the potty yesterday when Kim walked in, and I overheard their conversation, which went something like this:

Said Jill, "I made a mess, but I cleaned it up."

"You did? What kind of mess?"

"When I pulled down my panties, some poopies flipped out, but I wiped it up."

"Uh, OK. Can you tell me where it was?"

"On that carpet."

"Where on the carpet?"

"Riiiigghhhtt where your foot is."

2 comments:

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!