Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Metal detecting tally for 2008

In 2008, I found 343 coins, plus a few Hot Wheels cars and a few other relics, old and new, of little interest to anyone else.

I don't think that's too bad, considering the most of my hunting was done on lunch breaks and I had little time to spend anyplace "old" (I don't have any silver and I only found one wheat penny; that will all change this year, I'm sure.)

I have some good places to hit when the weather warms up and I have a few hours.

2 comments:

  1. I think your metal detecting days are done Pal! We are entering a new ice age and you will never see the ground again. HAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of finds. And each one was a surprise as to what it was going to be until it was cleaned off!

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!