Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another email to WHAS

...I hope they answer this one.  I never heard back from them about the music they use for school closings, but fortunately Kevin found the information I sought.

 

Dear Sir or Madam,

 

I have a question that has been bothering me off-and-on for several months. During the WHAS-11 newscasts, there is often a computer graphic used that depicts a rotating object.  Your station uses this frequently in the background behind the anchors, and occasionally elsewhere.  I cannot figure out what this rotating object is.  I mentioned it to my wife, and she doesn't know what it is, either.

 

Is this object a spinning film reel?  The wheel of a reel-to-reel tape audio recorder?  Or is it something more abstract, perhaps representing the ceaselessly turning gears of journalism?

 

It looks good!  I would just really like to know what it is.

 

Thanks,

 

Mark Tabler


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!