Thursday, March 05, 2009

detector returning

Here's a response I got from Garrett Metal Detectors, about 45 minutes after I sent an email to them asking if they received my metal detector, which I sent via UPS one week ago today:

 

Good morning Mark,

 

Just want to let you know that your detector has already been repaired and shipped back to you. I tracked the packaged and shows your detector should be arriving to you today by UPS. The problem they found was you had a bad coil, so they replaced the bad coil and recalibrated your detector. Let us know if you have any more trouble out of your detector.

 _____
 
Garrett has a good reputation for customer service, and I'm impressed with how quickly they did this.

2 comments:

  1. Great! You'd better get busy. I sure hate to be the second Tabler to find a silver coin.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!