Tuesday, January 26, 2010

9

...Just in case you were wondering, that's how many garlic prints I ended up with. Seven numbered prints, plus two good artist proofs. That's not many, but it could be worse.
 
Here's another number: 150.  That's how many minutes it took me to get to work this morning. Usually it takes 15. However, a little snow and no salt on the roads leads to some pretty slow driving. This was the worst driving I've seen in a long time. Cars on Hurstbourne were at a standstill (I suppose because of an accident farther ahead) so I ended up creeping slowly in a more circuitous path to work. Thank goodness I now have a car stereo system.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I had a Dr. appointment at 8:30 this morning so I was out on the roads, too. Terrible! I thought the roads wouldn't be so bad, but I was surprised. I had to make several side trips and traveled twice as far a I should have had to, just to get to Dutchmans Land and Cannons Lane. I believe this snow caught our 'Road Warriors' by surprise.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!