Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Blog

I have considered the idea for quite a while, and now I've finally done it.  I have started a second blog for my artwork:

http://marktablerart.blogspot.com/

I'll still post to this blog, and I'll still post art stuff on this blog.  However, I've noticed ever-increasing traffic on this site relating to my art activities, and I think for both professional and personal reasons it's better for my artwork to have a blog just for itself.  This blog never really was an art blog, it's just a blog about me, and it often has my artwork.

There will be a lot of cross-over, but for professional reasons it's past time that I had a dedicated art blog.

2 comments:

  1. Trying to comment on your new blog I'm getting the same response I was getting on Nana's blog. Can't comment.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!