Tuesday, May 06, 2008

garden

Our peas are coming up. Erin and Jill helped me plant some sweet corn last week, and I hope that in the next day or two I'll see it poking its head out of the dirt. Last night, Erin helped me put four tomato plants in the ground. Two of them are cherry tomatoes, two are bigger varieties.
 
I am now almost out of room. I only have a small rectangle left for planting. If I want watermelons this year, I will need to enlarge my garden space. However, if I limit the watermelons to just a few plants, it might not be too much work.
 
Oh, I almost forgot that I also have sunflower seeds that I need to plant. Where will they go?
 
I have leftover seed corn and peas, and I'll probably have extra carrot and watermelon seeds. Does anyone want them?


 


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!