Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Here's another reason why The Straight Dope is one of my favorite web sites:

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mreeves.html

This is a pair of interesting articles on actor George Reeves, whose suicide (murder?) is central to the new movie Hollywoodland. The second article was particularly interesting to me, in both a CSI-whodunnit kind of way, and because of the author's commentary on how George Reeves as a person was treated in the film.

I have plenty to blog about otherwise (I was sick this weekend, I worked at the coin show, my kids are so gosh-darned cute, my wife is absolutely stellar, it sure did rain a lot, what the heck am I gonna do for artist trading cards?, anecdotes from my youth, etc.

But, shoot, I better get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!