Monday, November 06, 2006

Candy bar sizes

Candy bars come in four sizes which are, in descending order: King Size, Regular Size, Fun Size, and Barely Worth Unwrapping.

I am only managing microposts, because I've been so busy.

Also, I have frequent urges to let this blog veer off into less family-friendly territory. I know there are people who read this who would appreciate that. I also suspect that there are people who are read this who would stop reading this, and maybe re-evaluate our friendship. You would hide your children from me, refer to me as "He Who Must Not Be Named," and solemnly vow that however I voted in a general election, you'd vote the opposite (that probably already happens anyway.) I'd be hounded from my job and neighborhood. Kim would find me even harder to cope with, though she might really be turned on if I had a solidly black-sheepish status in the community and stopped shaving. She's kinda crazy like that. God I love that woman. It's a good thing she doesn't ask me to prove my love by charging naked with a bullhorn into an Ann Northup campaign rally, because I'd do that in a heartbeat. Really I would. I don't really even need the bullhorn. Or the rally. Just Kim and Ann Northup. Or just Kim. Shoot, any wide open space would do. I do that while clothed, why not naked? People are such prudes. But I digress. All I'm trying to say is, if you watch this space wondering when I'm going to cross the line, don't hold your breath, because it might not ever happen. Not unless those damn Republicans push me a little farther.

On a slightly related note, I think I caught a glimpse of Ann Northup riding in a campaign-poster-bedecked trolley car down Bardstown Road today. Whe was smiling and waving from the back--at least, I think that was her. Before my middle finger had a chance to react, she was out of sight.

2 comments:

  1. I think you've already crossed the family-friendly line with that swipe you took at the eminently delicious and super-fun "mini"-size candy bar. Hardly a child-friendly comment, sir! Do you also hate babies for their very smallness? I should hope not!

    OTOH, now your child readers all know whom to pester for unwanted mini Milky Ways and Snickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to unwrap about twenty of those "Sad Dinky"-size ones and make a marshmallow-dipped, campfire roasted Snickerkabob.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!