Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Watching you watching me, watching me watching you.

I hear second-hand accounts of other bloggers reading my blog. And I know who you few are. I want to read your blogs; Kim said she'd let me know, but to date she has not. To make it easy for her, and to sort of give me permission to read your not-easily-accessible-to-the-public blogs, would you mind emailing Kim with the web address so she can forward it to me? Or I could try to cleverly disguise my email address herein to evade detection by spambots and whatnot. Let's see: all one word, with no spaces really, it is: e a g

le rock 82072 (--that's all one word, along with the zip code I had when I started the account)
AT yahu-dot-com, which I've intentionally mispelled.

There. Now maybe I'll get emails from friends and a few Web weirdos who Googled "haunted by jawas." I can find my blog if I Google that now. The road to fame!

I have Brian's and Beth's blog addresses. And Jenny's. And Mekimeki's defunct one (live fast, die young!). I've heard about Candy's, Will's, and Brooke's, and I've heard that David has started one.

1 comment:

  1. You really should have written that last paragraph first. I spent way too much brain energy trying to write down your cryptic email address only to find out that you already know about my horrid tree sap incident.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!