Sunday, January 06, 2008

The three leftmost items were discovered in my back yard today. An hour or so of searching revealed these, as well as the badly rusted and corroded remains of tin cans and some aluminum foil from some disco-era cookout. Or Reagan-era.

The three items were some kind of a metal bracket or brace, a pink car, and a cent.

The other stuff was found at a local elementary playground. I poked around for an hour until it got dark. Half of the coins were found in the first ten minutes, in one little spot.

3 comments:

  1. Every time your blog slips out of the #1 spot for "Nerdiest Blog I read" you come right back with something like this. Hail to the king.

    Believe it or not, I am paying you a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. Your stuff is neato compared to mine. Especially the Hello Kitty!!! What is that to the right of it?
    I'll post my findings via photo tonight.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!