Saturday, April 26, 2008

I blotted out this kid's face on the off chance that his parents, whoever they are, find this blog. They might not take kindly to some strange guy putting pictures of their son on the Web. And by strange, I mean the sort of guy who would grab his camera and hurry across the room shrieking, "Oh my God, can I take your picture? Oh golly! Totally cool! You have acrossbow made out of BALLOONS!!! "

No, I wasn't really that geeky about it. But still. A balloon crossbow. What an age in which we live.

The guy who made it was a real artist. He could do pretty much anything. He was making skull-and-crossbone pirate hats, cutlasses, kitty cats, monkeys climbing palm trees, all sorts of things, all on request. Erin asked for a yellow flower, and she got one. Jill asked for a blue and white hat, and she got that. I'll post pictures of those later, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!