Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunday was my sixth wedding anniversary. It's a very good reason to celebrate, one of the best I have (a three-way tie with my daughters). There are a few things about that day six years ago that I would change if I could, such as making our guests wait so long while we took our wedding photos on the lawn at Whitehall. Maybe, if I had the ability, I would have made it about five degrees cooler. But it was the best day of my life.  Actually, it wasn't. I can't say it really was the best day of my life, but that day was sort of the focal point for all the best things in my life. It's the stitch that holds together everything that is best: My love for Kim and my life with her; our two incredible daughters; our family and friends, who have all done so much for us, and continue to do so every day. I have so much for which to be grateful, and at the top of the list is Kim.


 


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!WE LOVE ALL OF YOU (EVEN MARK!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very touching, and since I know Kim and your daughters I certainly am glad to know you feel that way. I would also add that I know they are justifiably grateful for you.
    But then again, what do I know? I'm just a big dumb liar.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!