Wednesday, April 30, 2008

St. Agnes Elementary Class of '83

I just realized that almost exactly 25 years ago is when I graduated from 8th grade. I wonder if anyone is having a reunion? I know one of my fellow graduates knows exactly where this blog is. We should have a reunion, George; I haven't seen you since Channukah. That's just ridiculous, to me. Maybe you guys should come over to our humble non-antique-furnished dwelling in the sticks for dinner and board games some night soon.
 
It seems odd that in a town the size of Louisville I don't run in to other St. Agnes grads more than I do. I might not recognize a lot of them.
 
John's oldest daughter is on Erin's soccer team, so I just saw him for the first time since high school graduation. His daughters are really cute. The one that's on Erin's team looks just like a continuation of John's line of siblings.
 
Last year I looked at a photo of our 8th grade class, and I was able to name everyone on it. There are a few, not too many, I'd like to see again. I'm simply curious about everyone else.
 
I guess that by posting this I've upped my chances of hearing from someone. Feel free to comment if you come across this while Googling your class reunion info. That includes you, Sr. Margaret Regina.


 


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

1 comment:

  1. Here's my plan for the "reunion":

    First, we break into the cafeteria and steal some milks, then we head over to the Red Hall and run around the poles as fast as we can, and finally we go up to the library and look at the check-out cards in the back of the books to see who's been reading what!

    I was in Frankfort yesterday to be sworn in to the KYbar; we're going to Cincinnati for the weekend. We plan on having a birthday party for Leah on Sunday, May 25th in the afternoon, invite to follow.

    g-lymph

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!