Friday, February 29, 2008

Lost

Hmm. I was a little disappointed in "Lost" last night. It was still pretty good, but I'm a little worried that the whole time travel thing will become too much of a focus for the show. And, for me, time travel is so overdone in scifi that unless it's really done in a novel way, it just aggravates me. Fortunately, the time-jumping element might be a somewhat minor thing, plot-wise. It might be primarily a means of isolating the island, and if that's the case, the mechanics of those means are less important then the effect.
 
The whole nosebleed/aneurysm/constant thing was a bit of a stretch.
 
What was the deal with Faraday's note about Desmond being his constant? Doesn't that imply that Faraday loves Desmond? Huh?


 


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

1 comment:

  1. Desmond brought the correct settings back to Daniel. That probably really meant something to him. Plus, that's the only person that he knows in both times, assuming, of course, Daniel also jumps back to 1996.
    Flip side? Yeah, he loves him. I mean, who wouldn't. He's ruggedly handsome and he's got that accent... I mean: "Are you okay?" "Aye, I am brother."

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!