Thursday, October 12, 2006

How others see me:
How I see myself:

I finished "United 93" last night. It was a pretty straight-forward, powerful movie.

I shake and shiver when I watch films that have a lot of tension, and I tend to watch movies with a lot of tension. I was shaking quite a bit during "Serenity," too, I noticed.

Last night Brooke and her kids came over and I fixed stir fry and pizza. Tonight I will try to watch last night's episode of "Lost" on our VCR, and tomorrow I plan to watch the annual Halloween Parade on Baxter Avenue. I hope I remember the camera.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have often thought the only difference between you and Kim Jong is that you have not kidnapped nearly enough Japanese film-makers to tell your story. Other than that, you are (de)spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another difference, subtle though it is: My bling-bling fashion sense is but a candle in the Glorious Leader's dudsy sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!