Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Yesterday I mailed three artist trading cards (ATC) to Giovanna Venturi in Firenze. This is part of a Halloween ATC swap organized at swap-bot.com. They are just about the only works of art (if I may be so bold as to call them that)I've created in a number of months that weren't made with Play-Doh on the kitchen floor with Erin, drawn on the edges of the bathtub with bathtub crayons, or doodled in the margins of notebooks during meetings at work. They came out OK. I shall post pictures of them in about seven days, after I feel it's likely they've arrived at their destination.

Last night I destroyed a hunter-killer drone that was probably launched from Eyeball III. It's possible it was just a jumping spider, but I can never be sure. It sucks being the heir to the throne of a planet over-run by Reptoids; those levitating jerkos are even more over-bearing than the haute-cuisine chefs of Kanamit. Fortunately for me, the batteries in their assassinbots tend to run down significantly after years of interstellar travel.

Also, Erin, Jill, and I went for a pleasant evening walk while Kim was at band practice. We strolled in the dark down the street and back. It was a very pretty night. The only slight disruption was our encounter with Diezel, a bulldog from down the street, who ran up and sniffily cirled an apprehensive Erin a couple of times, then ran back to his owner. The girls then went to bed at a reasonable time (Erin had actually been falling asleep at the dinner table, while eating. I took video of it. It's pretty funny.) Then I watched the end of "Serenity" on HBO, and the middle part of "United 93" on DVD. I'll try to finish that tonight. I stayed up too late, which I do almost every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!