Friday, October 13, 2006

Phillies vs. Broncos; Totally awesome!

I failed to watch "Lost" again last night, but I did get to spend some time watching people at Louisville International Airport. Airports are nice places to watch people. Friendship, family love, businessman seriousness, aggravation, relief, and boredom are all so evident. All sorts of people saying hello and goodbye.

I also got to eat pizza at Tony Boombozz with a significant portion of the Otter crowd, many of whom I had not seen or talked to in weeks.

Unrelated to those previous thoughts: I have found that many political campaign attack ads on TV give explicit reasons for me to vote for the person they are attacking. Sometimes I'm startled by the way someone can nastily say something like, "Igor MacBeth voted against the flag desecration bill fifty seven times!" as if that's a bad thing. But then a few seconds later I remember that the ad is aimed at idiots who want to protect my basic rights as long as I'm a conservative Christian who would never voice an opinion that I didn't hear uttered from the stage at Southeast Christian.

Now I have started posting about what I ate the day before, and commentary on campaign ads. My blog is turning into primordial Web ooze.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you've finally upped the sports coverage around here. Nobody else has been covering the Phillies/Broncos game, so it's good to hear someone willing to speak the truth.

    Sports rule!!!!!

    BTW, you should know that at least one of your readers turned into primordial web ooze a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sports rule!!!!!"

    Damn straight.

    'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete

I'm eager to hear your thoughts!